Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:19:23 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien -Hackers" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: import NetBSD rc system

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 06:04:23PM -0700, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
> Anyway, here's my status:
> rcorder ported (one line code change)

I have already sent a patch to a NetBSD contact, so this one is done.
I'll hook `rcorder' up in sbin/Makefile once NetBSD either accepts the
patch or rejects it and I know if I need to pull the files off the vendor
branch or not.

> /etc/rc ported
> /etc/rc.shutdown ported

These are problematic as I could not just vendor import them as we
already have files of these names.  Can you make these two available for
discussion some where?

> /etc/rc.subr ported

What changes were needed here?