Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with cvsup.freebsd.org

All,

I found out that cvsup.freebsd.org is not up-to-date
as compared to other cvsup servers. I cvsupped
cvsup.freebsd.org today (06:00 UTC) and received no
update (e.g. latest MFC of pccard from Warner), but
received the MFC from other cvsup servers (I just
tried cvsup2.freebsd.org).

Am I the only one sufferred? Please let me know if I
missed anything. My server 4-stable has been working
for a while and the supfile I used is
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile. I did try
standard-supfile as well.

Let me know if you need the checkout file as it is
pretty large (5M).