Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        James Greenhalgh <james-list@ntlworld.com>, Ceri <ceri@techsupport.co.uk>
Cc:        so@server.i-clue.de, tperlin@yahoo.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mergemaster - problem installing files

Someone (can't remember who) was kind enough to point
out that this is a problem and was discussed a couple
of weeks ago on this list.

Seems like the mailing list search function still
isn't working...who should get notified other than
this list? Will someone confirm that they too cannot
search the mailing list archives?

--Tim

japan.