Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:32:36 -0600
From:      Matt Meola <mmeola@uswest.com>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM mirrors

OK, I'll bite...  But I'm not sure this is the proper list for this -- is
there a "freebsd-chat"?

Some of us run FreeBSD surruptitiously behind a corporate firewall.  If CTM
ever truly goes away, then it's Linux for me, since rpm/urpmi can handle
ftp and http proxies...

--
Matt Meola                                                       AFØD
af0d@qsl.net           ARES CO D. 6 AEC       http://www.qsl.net/af0d