Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:19:00 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Anastasia Leventi-Peetz <leventi@fgan.de>
To:        ume@mahoroba.org
Cc:        leventi@fgan.de, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: address autoconfiguration and Generic Kernel

>It seems you specified as NetBSD manner.  Please put ipv6_enable="YES"
>and ipv6_network_interfaces="sm1" in your rc.conf.

Hello Hajimu UMEMOTO,

  thanks a lot for your hint.
I have looked up in the documentation
/usr/share/doc/handbook/book.html

and searched for autoconfiguration.
Finally I landed on paragraph 24.4.1.4.2, under the Capital Stateless Address
Autoconfiguration, to see how one can switch an accepting router advertisements
kernel. Can you please tell me where did you get your Info from?

"ipv6_network_interfaces" appears in /etc/rc.network6 otherwise..

best regards:Anastasia