Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:29:43 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Edwin de Jong <mauddib@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: slight change to kldload(8)/kldunload(8)

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 02:14:08PM +0200, Edwin de Jong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The attached diffs are slight changes to kldload and kldload to support
> multiple arguments (so it is possible now to say kldload module1.ko
> module2.ko).
>
> Edwin de Jong
>
> (private mail if I did anything wrong, first commit)

IMHO, additional cmdline arguments to kldload/kldunload(8) ought
to be reserved for specifying options (hints, or whatever one would
choose to call them).  That *could* be done with getopt-style options
or something, but IMHO, hints specified on the command line would be
more useful and more intuitive than additional modules to load..

Then again, this is just my opinion :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the original Sanskrit.