Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:31:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   MailServer+sms server + Fax server

Hello all, I've to project a server as in the object
of the mail.
So the server must be :
Mail Server
sms server
Fax Server.

I'm able to make with FreeBSD the Mail Server with
Qmail,Vpopmail,CouierImap & Sqwebmail, but for the sms
and Fax...don't know what to look for.
Are there some software easy to install and manage to
realize sms and fax?
I've found HylaFax but seems difficult to install...
Another thing, in my small project i've to provide
costs & suggest some hardware to buy.
In my company we use Compaq servers with WindowsNT, so
I thought about Compaq or IBM.
Can Someone suggests me also if there is some Server (
based on i386) on which I can easy install FreeBSD
with support for RAID & easy configurable Cluster for
High Availability (Two machines which shares via NFS
the same disk array) with LoadBalancing or/and DNS
Round Robin?
Many thanks for any help.