Date:      Fri, 05 Oct 2001 13:41:20 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Ben Hockenhull <benh@jpj.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SprintPCS modem, no catch

In message <Pine.BSI.4.05L.10110051432380.21677-100000@blues.jpj.net> Ben Hockenhull writes:
: So, I was looking all over for some fine print on this modem in the manual
: that came with it, or in a box insert and found nothing.  Then, I looked
: at the front of the box the modem came in and found this, hidden in plain
: sight:
:
: "The enclosed Sprint PCS Wireless Web Modem, which lists for $399.99, is
: absolutely free.  You will also get 2500 minutes of free service over
: sixty days.  Before the sixty days are up, a Sprint PCS sales
: representative will contact you about continuing service.  Either way, the
: Sprint PCS Wireless Web Modem is yours to keep."

hmmm.  What was that URL again :-) (don't repost it, I can find it)

Warner