Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bob bobing <this_is_my_act@yahoo.com>
To:        "G.E. Rafe" <rafege@switchboard.net>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        this_is_my_act@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: maestro 2e

ok, it works fine when build into the kernel, but i'm
talking about the module, not a kernel with pcm built
into it. btw you didn't answer my first question.
btw i can kldload the module, but cat /dev/sndstat
shows nothing. Also can you try removing pcm support
from the kernel, reboot and once fully up kldload the
maestro module, then see if you can cat /dev/sndstat
and see a configured sound card?