Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:06:19 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        Libh <freebsd-libh@freebsd.org>
Subject:   doc/hui

--S1BNGpv0yoYahz37

Hi

The file hui.sgml (that I finally have been able to compile :) contains
a Hello World example.. Nice one, it helped me get a rough idea of how
things where working in Hui.

Now the problem is that this file mentions "boxes". There are no boxes
in the example (hello world). It is quite confusing. :)

I guess that when it talks about "boxes" it really is talking about
containers, which brings me to another point:

I'm tring to make a tclh hui console here. And I'm trying to make a
little box where you can type commands and a little button where you can
hit "eval". :) I have been able to make the box little, only now. But
it's ackward. And the call is:

    $cmd_cont resize "3 -1"

Now I don't know, but this is odd. If I make this "1 -1", for example
the Y dimension shrinks. Not x!!! Why? And what does the -1 *do*
exactly? And what are the units for these dimensions???

Thanks,

A.

--S1BNGpv0yoYahz37

--S1BNGpv0yoYahz37--

with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message