Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        murray@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anoncvs.freebsd.org

In article <20011023121158.G17518@windriver.com>,
Murray Stokely  <murray@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> I'm not quite sure where to send this so I'll send it here :
>
> What's up with anoncvs.freebsd.org?  The server (usw7) seems to be up
> but it's not accepting anoncvs logins.  I think this is a very
> valuable service that we provide to our users and I'd really like to
> see it working again. (so would at least a couple of users if you look
> through the PR database).

It's a long story, but basically the machine's OS installation
is hosed and I'm waiting for the on-site people to get around to
reinstalling it.  They're very busy and they're only doing this in
their spare time, so I'm not inclined to harangue them about it more
than about once a week.  Once the machine is back up and stable again,
I'll get anoncvs services running.  At this point I have _no_ idea
when that will happen, unfortunately.

John
--
  John Polstra