Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:30:22 +0100
From:      Nicolas Souchu <nsouch@fr.alcove.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   kld VM pager

Hi VM developers,

Has anyone already some useful utils to develop a VM pager for FreeBSD?
The KGI port project is progressing and is now up to the point that I have
to handle the VM events as done in Linux.

http://www.freebsd.org/~nsouch/ggiport.html

Reading the 4.4BSD Internals, I've understood that I should look in the pager
direction and the code shows that the device pager is not much far from my
willing...

More precisely, has anybody some way to load/unload a pager? Is it really
possible? What advices could you address me before I start this?

Thanks in advance!

Nicholas

--
Alcôve Technical Manager - Nicolas.Souchu@fr.alcove.com - http://www.alcove.com