Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:51:49 -0500
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports list <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cdrtools still have problems!

On Saturday 22 December 2001 11:46, you wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is anybody out here using FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE or 4.4-STABLE
> with the recent port of cdrtools 1.10_1?

Perhaps you could post the messages, if any, in your system log as a followup
to your PR.

I have two Plextor SCSI drives, one CDROM and one CDR/RW and have no problems
at all with them.

In fact, I made an updated port to 1.11a13pre3 last night and, sure enough,
cdda2wav can copy the latest "copy-protected" CD from Universal Records. :)

--
Alan Eldridge
Just another $THING hacker.