Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:37:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Putting a USB Compact Flash reader on a FreeBSD system

At this point you're on your own :)  As far as my /etc/usbd.conf file I
made it look that way based off of some other stuff in there and the
output of dmesg.

Sorry, but I don't remember exactly what goes where or why, but I don't
remember it being that hard either... try the man page or search the
archives... I don't think I looked anywhere else for help.

good luck!

-philip