Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:23:09 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   160GB Maxtor drives

Does anyone know of any gotchas with using an IDE drive that is
160GB in size on FreeBSD?  A Linux user here in town is asking
about using one of these drives and I'd love more than anything
to tell him that "you might be able to do it in Linux if you can
find someone with some experimental patches but FreeBSD has
supported this in the last N stable releases.  I'd be glad to
burn a copy of the discs and help you get the box setup".

Thanks.

-steve