Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:12:11 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@citec.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: news letter server

Hi, no, the problem is that this firm wants a custom
news letter, they want to subscribe for example a
thousand e-mail addresses at a time, then send them
one news letter.
Then if they want to unsubscribe or add some addresses
to the list they must be indipendent, we do not want
to make their work.
So, they want a ready-to-use solution, such as a web
page to put all the addresses of their subscribers,
send one mail to the list on our server and then our
machine rat-ta-ta-ta-tat shoots them to the
subscribers.
I think will be difficult to find a solution. ups!
regards
 --- Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@citec.qld.gov.au> ha
scritto: > Hi,