Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:34:06 -0500
From:      Jeff Leveille <grayspace@gamebox.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD -> NetBSD cross compile

Hello, has anybody had success cross compiling a NetBSD kernel from their
FreeBSD machine. Just curious as I need to make a small change for a crappy
386 (running NetBSD) which doesn't have enough HD space not processor speed
to make building the kernel feasible. Any experience in this matter or
pointers to a good refernce is appreciated.

--

Jeff Leveille - quasi programmer type guy

Luke the Jedi:
'but master Yoda, you told I must unlearn what I have learned, it doesn't
seem to be helping...'

Master Yoda:
'Live in a moldy swamp I do, listen to me you should not.'