Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:14:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Job Poster <jobs@minions.com>
To:        FreeBSD Jobs <freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PT Job Available in San Francisco

Ok, I'm looking for a Part-Time Unix/Network Admin in SF.
This is entry level work, so its not the money-train, but it'll
help pay your tuition or some bills. You can learn on the job
from a coupla smart guys, get paid, and have good internet access
at work. There are perks, but we'll talk about them later.

If I've met you at BAFUG, you'll probably get some kind
of priority.

with "unsubscribe freebsd-jobs" in the body of the message