Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:18:36 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/i386 exception.s genassym.c machdep.c mp_machdep.c mpapic.c swtch.s vm_machdep.c src/sys/i386/include cpufunc.h pcb.h src/sys/i386/isa apic_vector.s clock.c icu_vector.s intr_machdep.c intr_machdep.h npx.c src/sys/kern ...

In message <200202261806.g1QI6GL94130@apollo.backplane.com> Matthew Dillon writes:
:     I will not back it out.  JHB has had issues with every single goddamn
:     thing I've tried to do that has been SMP related.  JHB has had
:     patches going stale in P4 related to just about every file I've ever
:     had to touch.
:
:     He has cried wolf one too many times.  It is totally inappropriate for
:     JHB to put a lock on the entire SMP subsystem.
:
:     JHB needs to get his act together.

Matt,
	These patches are in dispute and should not have been
committed.  Please respect the FreeBSD process and back them out.
This is totally unacceptible in the prioject.  While you may have some
points about how smpng has been run, they do not justify this flagrant
violation of long standing project proceedures.  Please back them out
now.

Warner