Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:57:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Rik Scarborough <RikSca@mac.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mozilla .9.8_2,1

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Rik Scarborough wrote:

> * Joe Clarke (marcus@marcuscom.com) [020306 21:50]:
> >

> > On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Rik Scarborough wrote:
> >
> > The portupgrade install of Mozilla can be problematic.  My recommendation
> > to you is to do:
> >
> > pkg_deinstall -fr mozilla
> >
> > Then delete /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla and /usr/X11R6/include/mozilla, and
> > then rebuild the port.  Left over files may be causing problems.
> >

> Done. No Change.

Not according to your pkg_info.  You still have an old Mozilla headers
installed, and you're still using mozilla-embedded.  mozilla-embedded
doesn't work with SSL pages.  Do this:

# cd /var/db/pkg
# pkg_delete -f mozilla*

Then, again, delete the left over directories mentioned above.  Then:

# cd /usr/ports/www/mozilla
# make clean
# make install

After that completes, add: