Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:55:56 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/sparc64 install document active in -CURRENT

If memory serves me right, Udo Erdelhoff wrote:
> Just noticed these during translation:

[Fixes for various SGML problems]

Go for it.

> And a note that older OpenBoot versions do not support DHCP correctly
> and that you should update your OpenBoot firmware if you have mysterios
> DHCP problems cannot hurt, either.

[snip]

> PS: On second thought, make that a note that you should have the
> most current version of the OpenBoot firmware, period.  Even if
> some firmware updates (most notably those for the Netra T1 AC
> 100/105) are only available for customers with a support contract.

It sounds like you have more experience with this than I...I'd say
either run it past some sparc64 developers or if if this is something
obvious that doesn't need checking, go ahead and fix it.

(Ditto for the IP/Ethernet address thing in the BOOTP/DHCP section.)

Thanks!

Bruce.