Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:52:49 +0100
From:      Christophe =?ISO-8859-1?B?UHLpdm90YXV4?= <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD freezes with PCA200E

Hi

I know this is a very helpful but we have no way
(that we know of) of finding out what went wrong
we have 2 machines that are identical both are
using ASUS CUV4X-DLS Dual CPU motherboard with an FORE PCA200E
ATM card (the monomode version)

The machine will hangup unexpectedely while we are working
on it. it is running a RELENG_4 FreeBSD with SMP, this happens on both
machines. After it is frozen , if we ping the ethernet interface
it responds to the ping so obviously the kernel is still alive.

Can someone help or tell us what to do to find out what is wrong
or give more information to the mailing concerning this problem?

Christophe Prevotaux        Email: c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine      Direct: +33 (0)3 26 79 08 02
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center