Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:39:56 -0500
From:      Hug Me <hugme@hugme.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG

I have attempted to leave this mailing list using the automated system
several times and am being told that I am not a member. (odviously I am)

I have sent 3 e-mails to to the list manager asking them to take me off
the isp-freebsd list, the first was sent a month ago and once a week
since then, this being the forth week I am sending my plee to the list
hopeing someone on the list knows the list manager and can request my
being taken off.