Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:35:46 -0800
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, =?iso-8859-15?Q?=D8ystein_Andreassen?= <oystein.andreassen@systec.no>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with MyLex KZPAC PCI RAID controller

> On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 09:36:46AM -0500, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> =

> We used to have different firmware on the Mylex's for Intel and Alpha
> based servers. Don't ask me why.

There are a number of "preferential" behaviours and quirks for broken =

disks that Mylex built into these controllers, however the major =

difference is simply that the AXP controllers have no BIOS.

-- =

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not
only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to =

the American public.  - Theodore Roosevelt