Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:48:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, <cvs-all@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/sys cdefs.h

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, David E. O'Brien wrote:

> obrien      2002/04/06 12:57:03 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/sys              cdefs.h
>   Log:
>   Add __SCCSID.  And add the NO__SCCSID, NO__RCSID, NO__RCSID_SOURCE, and
>   NO__COPYRIGHT knobs to more easily deal with imported vendor sources.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.52      +10 -6     src/sys/sys/cdefs.h

Please back this out and don't change anything to use it.  I will back
out the mistake that added __RCSID() similarly.  There is no end to
adding cruft to support unportable macros in foreign sources.  Just
ifdef the unportable macro invocations or remove them.  Ones with
vendor ids must not be removed of course.

Bruce