Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/lib/libypclnt Makefile

des         2002/04/18 09:20:18 PDT

  Modified files:
    lib/libypclnt        Makefile
  Log:
  Back out previous commit, which was not at all approved by the maintainer
  of this code.  I very much doubt that "the FreeBSD way" really means "make
  it as unreadable and unmaintable as possible", and I would like Makefile
  style (which is not currently documented anywhere except in the minds of
  bde and ru) to be discussed and agreed upon in the appropriate forum
  before any further commits of this kind happen.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.9       +30 -19    src/lib/libypclnt/Makefile