Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      -=BOB=- <parkic11@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Croatian translations

Dear sir/miss

I write this letter with idea to inform myself about
the possibilities to participate in freeBSD
documentation project.. My knowleledge of the related
subject is not so big that I could write book of my
own but I can still translate exisitng materials such
as Handbook and FAQ in Croatian language.
I admire free and open minded way of thinking an thats
the world I won't to live in. That's why I'd like to
do little something to improve the freeBSD information
site and benefit my fellows Croatians.

 I came to this idea myself and there are no other
friends i'm plnning to do this with so it will take me
some time to translate the Handbook, (there are other
things to do to :)), but I think I can have it done
till the end of the July..

I also know many Croatian "open source lovers" so
there is a  possibilitie to organise small group to
translate some other documents to.

Further on I hope that i informed you with enoug
information and I hope to hear from you soon..

sincerely;

Mario Bjedov