Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:45:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Casey Scott <casey@cdstech.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Building ports

	I am trying to build a couple of things from the ports collection,
and have read the page on building ports on the freebsd website. I
downloaded both ports, and they are in their own directories. The
problem is that both ports (imap-wu & cclient) give this error when I do
make, I get this error from BOTH ports!:

Makefile:24: *** missing separator.  Stop.

	What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
Casey