Date:      26 Apr 2002 19:00:09 -0000
From:      atk2@arctic.org
To:        atk2@arctic.org, john@utzweb.net
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, gabriel@maquina.com
Subject:   Re: UDMA performance suggestionsRe: Athlon XP with NVIDIA AGP problem

Hum -- I should have been very specific -- the bios indicates the drive is
enabled for udma 6 (aka ata-133). The bios only indicatest this if everything
else is set correctly (aka cable, master, ... -- I tested this aspect
of the bios).

So the only issue left is freebsd (I have not tried atacontrol which I will
try tonight).