Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 08:53:29 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Randy Smith <randys@amigo.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.5R build error

Hi all,

I have an older box running FreeBSD 4.5R. I cvsuped to the latest
RELENG_4_5 but 'make world' dies and various points in the build process
with signal 10 (SIGBUS). I'm not familiar enough with FreeBSD to be sure,
but it seams to me that this is an indication that the IDE controller is
toast (or will be soon). Am I right or is there something else I should
look at?

--
Randy Smith
Amigo.Net Systems Administrator