Date:      Thu, 02 May 2002 11:00:57 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, Alan DeKok <aland@freeradius.org>, wollman@lcs.mit.edu
Subject:   Re: Fwd: [Status of FreeRADIUS in the ports collection]

If the maintainer doesn't object, I can put it on my list of things to
do.  I do however think that instead of using the nightly snapshot,
which can make the port obsolete in one evening, we should use the
latest public beta (0.5).

Cheers,                          Phone:  250-387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  250-387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team      Email:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, CITS
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC