Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 21:31:07 +0200
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@hadiko.de>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com
Subject:   Please apply this patch to scsi_da.c

Hi,

On May, 17th, I sent a bug report and the apropriate fix via send-pr
which fixes the mount problem for my digital camera.

It is accessible via pr kern/38208
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D38208

It is really a little thing adding those quirks but it helps certainly
every user who owns such a camera.

Thanks for committing :-)

Riggs

P.S. Please CC directly to me since I am not on the scsi- list at the
moment.

--=20
- Die Welt schl=E4ft tief schon lange Zeit | Sent with RiggiSmooth [tm] -
-- Mich nur flieht die Dunkelheit        | ------------------------- --
--- Denn per Infrarot seh ich            | just to fit your         ---
---- Die Nacht ist wirklich widerlich.   | primitive screen.       ----