Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:29:23 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: projects that need to be done...

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Trish Lynch wrote:

> 	what types of things can be done by people who are generally just
> learning thier way around some of the code? is there anyone willing to

You could go through the PR database and see if there are any problems
reported that you could solve. If you can't actually solve it it doesn't
matter...you're further analysis may be enough to help someone else fix
it...you could post your results to the mailing list...i.e I was looking
at PR xxxxx and I found this, this and this. I think the problem is line x
in x.c but I'm not sure what the correct solution is...

Andrew