Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:23:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Ben <ben@newnet.co.uk>
Cc:        Christophe Prevotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>, <atm@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: hfa0 PCA200E

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Ben wrote:
> Sorry to be vague, I was referring to the interest in development and
> maintaining ATM. I know there is interest in the use, I myself for
> instance am ;-)

There are developers working on ATM in -CURRENT now so it won't be going
away.

My hope is to clean up the existing HARP drivers (and inport the 'idt'
driver) so that the hardware drivers can be shared between HARP, NATM, and
the netgraph ATM stack.  This has obvious advantages.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |