Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:44:23 -0700
From:      bmah@FreeBSD.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RFC:  Errata on CDROM installs (was Re: ATA Atapi 4.6 Release)

--==_Exmh_483749082P

If memory serves me right, Doug Barton wrote:
> This all looks good to me. John, can you confirm that the procedure below
> works?

I've written up a slightly more polished errata note; a PDF rendering is
at the URL below.  Could someone tell me if this actually works or not?
(I'm especially interested in feedback on the CD-ROM install procedure.)

I have never seen the problem first-hand, so some of you folks who've
actually experienced it need to say if I've got it right or not.

http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/doc/errata/article.pdf

If this works, I will commit it and get it onto the Web site so users
experiencing this problem can get a workaround in one easy-to-find
place.

Thanks,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_483749082P