Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:15:25 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Current Users' list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   konqueror 3.0.1 eats all CPU

On my vaio laptop running current from 2 days ago and recompiling kde 3.0.1 to
have it all compiled with gcc/g++ 3.1, everytime I run konqueror, kdeinit goes
south and starts eating all CPU... Sometimes, it starts loading the page,
begin to display part of it and then puf, eats all CPU again.

Am I the only on who sees this?

kdeaddons-3.0.1     Additional plugins and scripts for some KDE applications
kdeadmin-3.0.1      KDE applications related to system administration
kdebase-3.0.1       Base modules for the KDE integrated X11 desktop
kdegames-3.0.1      Games for the KDE integrated X11 desktop
kdegraphics-3.0.1   Graphics utilities for the KDE3 integrated X11 desktop
kdelibs-3.0.1_1     Libraries for KDE
kdemultimedia-3.0.1 Multimedia utilities for the KDE integrated X11 desktop
kdenetwork-3.0.1    Network modules for KDE3
kdetoys-3.0.1       Small applications for KDE2
kdeutils-3.0.1      Utilities for the KDE integrated X11 desktop

The various packages kde depends on are up-to-date and freshly recompiled.

sidhe.freenix.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Jun 18 16:54:26 CEST 2002     root@sidhe.freenix.org:/local/obj/local/src/src/sys/tSIDHE  i386

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000