Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 01:03:34 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: projects?

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 11:04:36AM -0700, Brooks Davis wrote:
> For my purposes, it would need to be seperate so you could copy the
> module and hack in a new TCP without changing the existing one.

I understand, but you won't need to do that for the IP layer in your case.
Other people might have a reverse situation, so some hooks to both these
layers would come in handy, that was my point.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM