Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:54:21 -0700
From:      Alex Zepeda <zipzippy@sonic.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   What to do with witness verbiage (is this new?)?

After the rude awakening that I was after all running current, I've
finally turned on the WITNESS related options for my kernel (and boy is it
wickedly unstable as of now).  Anyways.. is there any sort of list of
known warnings?  I'm seeing a few consistantly relating to "pcm0:play:0",
"pcm0", "inp", "tcp", and "kernel linker".  The pcm related ones are well
known, right?

The most recent one I'm seeing (that I'd never seen before) is this:

../../../vm/uma_core.c:1332: could sleep with "process lock" locked from ../../../kern/kern_exec.c:332

This is on a 2xP2-450 with a (for right now) UP kernel.

- alex