Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:30:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rayson Ho <raysonlogin@yahoo.com>
To:        Alp ATICI <atici@math.columbia.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port for Sun Grdiware 5.3

--- Alp ATICI <atici@math.columbia.edu> wrote:
> Is there any port of Sun Gridware 5.3 for FreeBSD?

I know that "Ron Chen" and several other people worked on the port.
They have it working but not sure about whether the source was checked
in or not.

You can search for "freebsd" in the archive:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/SearchList

> I found the source code is open and there're binaries for several
> arch/OS's there but couldn't see any FreeBSD port.

Also, I've heard they were looking for people to be the maintainer,
anyone??

> http://gridengine.sunsource.net
>
> Let me know if you have any information about that.
> Thanks,
>
> Alp

Rayson