Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:19:57 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Network diagrams

While not a common solution, I really like InterMapper from Dartware running
on a Mac OS X platform.  Except for not being able to maintain it remotely,
it does everything you could possibly want including generating the map
automatically, updating in real time, monitoring both availability and
services, email/pager notification of state and making all the information
available including maps and reports via web.  I get cell phone notification
any time a device goes down.

The maps are attractive and can include custom text information as well.
Best if all your devices support snmp.
--
Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>