Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:56:40 -0500
From:      Tyler Richey <tyler@cagelink.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Date problem

I am having a problem with postfix.  Every email that comes through our mail server it tacks a hour onto the time.  If I set the time back one our on the server and on the machine sending it, it will say the right time.  Im not sure if this is a postfix problem, I don't think it is because there are no things in postfix to control time.  I think it is something with daylight savings time but im not sure, any ideas?

Tyler Richey
Network Administrator
CageLink Computer Services
http://www.cagelink.com