Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:22:09 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   missing 'wcscoll'.

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

I've not looked too deeply as to the cause, but I'm hoping someone here
can shed some light on it for me.  I'm having trouble building openjade
from the ports on -current.  The build bombs out with:

    LangObj.cxx: In member function `virtual bool
    RefLangObj::areEquivalent(const=20
       StringC&, const StringC&, short unsigned int) const':
    LangObj.cxx:122: `wcsxfrm' undeclared (first use this function)
    LangObj.cxx:122: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
    each=20
       function it appears in.)
    LangObj.cxx: In member function `virtual bool RefLangObj::isLess(const=
=20
       StringC&, const StringC&) const':
    LangObj.cxx:146: `wcscoll' undeclared (first use this function)
    gmake[2]: *** [LangObj.lo] Error 1
    gmake[2]: Leaving directory
    `/data/ports/workdirs/usr/ports/textproc/openjade/work/openjade-1.3.1/s=
tyle'
    gmake[1]: *** [style] Error 2
    gmake[1]: Leaving directory
    `/data/ports/workdirs/usr/ports/textproc/openjade/work/openjade-1.3.1'
    gmake: *** [all] Error 2
    *** Error code 2

Is this a known problem (it builds find under -stable), or is
something spammed at my end?

Joe
--=20
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert
Einstein, 1921

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7--