Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:48:52 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        GB <gbrooks@BLUE-MOUSE.COM>
Subject:   A real, live, PR person...

...who, like, gets *paid* to do public relations!

I'd like to introduce Greg Brooks.  Greg has a web page at
http://www.janemobley.com/gbroo.html.  He is one of the people who
contacted me privately, and has offered to give us a hand with public
relations.

I'm forwarding this chunk with his kind permission, with some minor
editing to trim out personal and/or irrelevacies that appear when you
swap email with someone.  I'll comment separately in another message.

My personal opinion is: here we have someone who can guide us through
a lot of the PR pitfalls we would encounter, and get us a jump ahead.
Let's not waste him.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org