Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:47:42 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@metrol.net>
Subject:   Thinkpad CD/RW

Been looking to possibly pick up a CD/RW for this Thinkpad T23 of mine here,
and I was just wondering if anyone else has one?  Just looking for some kind
of confirmation that this might actually work properly under FreeBSD.

More specifically, I'm looking to purchase one of the ultrabay models rather
than some kind of external setup.

As I understand it, there are some challenges to getting IDE CD/RW's to play
nice.  It sure would be helpful to know if this specific one works.

Thanks,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."