Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:56:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      Scott Carmichael <freebsd@jobeus.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updating ports problem!

I just tried to cvsup my ports collection like I do every few days and
have for months... However, this time, the update seems to be removing all
my ports! This just goes on for pages and pages before I cancel:

 Edit ports/science/xloops-ginac/Makefile
 Delete ports/science/xloops-ginac/pkg-comment
 Edit ports/security/Makefile
 Edit ports/security/acid/Makefile
 Delete ports/security/acid/pkg-comment
 Edit ports/security/aide/Makefile
 Edit ports/security/aide/distinfo
 Edit ports/security/aide/files/aide.conf.freebsd
 Delete ports/security/aide/files/patch-aa

With what appears to be every port!

What's up with it?