Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:25:29 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 21081 for review

--==_Exmh_-1158017880P

If memory serves me right, John Baldwin wrote:

> On 15-Nov-2002 Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> > http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=21081
> >
> > Change 21081 by bmah@bmah_tomcat on 2002/11/15 10:56:50
> >
> >       Re-apply a change to put 5.0-DP2 release notes in the right place
> >       on the snapshot site.  Also apply a tweak to make building
> >       a little easier from within a P4 area.
>
> Ack, can you hold onto this for a bit and reapply it in a bit?  The
> dp2 tree got hosed and I'm having to redo it. :(

That particular change wasn't really vital, and it's not even really a
part of release building.  So we can leave it out.

However, I *do* want to put my errata document changes back.  I have a
backup, but I'll wait until I hear from you before re-submitting.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1158017880P

--==_Exmh_-1158017880P--

with "unsubscribe p4-releng" in the body of the message