Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:05:31 +0100
From:      Roman Pavlik <rp@tns.cz>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kldxref problem?

Hi folks,
I've cvs checkouted src from
 :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.de.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs
by cvs co src

After that I do make buildworld and make kernel. When I try
to make installkernel, it finished with few warnings I don't
understand:

> kldxref /boot/kernel
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/accf_data.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/accf_http.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/agp.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/aha.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/ahc.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/ahc_eisa.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/ahc_pci.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/ahd.ko: Bad address
> kldxref: error while reading /boot/kernel/aio.ko: Bad address

... etc for all .ko modules.

Another problem is, that I'd like to use ipfilter, but there
is no /dev/ipl on my ultra5 FreeBSD installation. There is
even no MAKEDEV in /dev directory.

Does it mean I have not the latest version or did I some
stupid mistake?

Thank you for advice,
--
Roman