Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:16:18 +0100 (CET)
From:      Soeren Straarup <xride@x12.dk>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Over heating of the ABit BP6 motherboard

Hi.

I have an ABit motherboard and it seems to be unstable under heavy loads.
I have monitored the temperature.
The Case is an Aopen HQ-08, motherboard ABit BP6, dual celeron 533 66mhz
bus.

I just wondered if any one else have thsi problem and how they have solved
it..
I almost think that i have solved it .. but it is still getting unstable
sometimes.. I have added two more fans to it.. one 8cm and one 4cm.

Best regards S=F8ren.

-*