Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:04:06 -0500
From:      parv <parv_fm@emailgroups.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   (pr 31254) "libgcj.spec missing" while trying to complie w/ gcc-3.2.1_20021119

there was/is a pr 31254...

...which describes my problem.  only difference is i am using gcc
3.2.1 20021119.  when trying to compile w/ gcj32, error message is
produced...

  gcj32: libgcj.spec: No such file or directory

...i am contacting the list as suggested in the pr (before
submitting my own pr).  any suggestions (to get gcj32 get going)?

i will be more than happy to retest/reinstall gcc 32 if somebody can
confirm gcj32 works for them.

  - parv