Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:31:12 -0700
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <acc@anthonychavez.org>
To:        Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
Cc:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Project to improve FreeBSD PR

--aT9PWwzfKXlsBJM1

I'm going to stick my neck out here and (again) recommend that you
consider using the advcoacy page at Daemon News:

http://advocacy.daemonnews.org/

DN's goal is to represent not just FreeBSD, but the BSDs in general.

The site is dead at the moment, but IMO, it would be an ~excellent~
choice to house this project.  We (rather, I) had actually planned to
put something together within the next few months, anyway.

What does everyone think?

--=20
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/
mailto:acc@anthonychavez.org         jabber:acc@jabber.anthonychavez.org